With the aim of stimulating the musical composition on topics related to the Sugar Industry, the Sugar Group (AZCUBA), the National Council of Culture Houses (CNCC), the National Association of Small Farmers (ANAP) and the National Union of Sugar Workers. (SNTA) call for the national musical composition contest "Caña es mas que azúcar".
- Cuban citizens residing in the country can participate.
- Each participant may submit up to two works at most.
- The scores must be presented in original and two copies, on one side, with a copy of the text apart from the melody, in addition to a brief foundation of the same and a recording of the melody with accompaniment in digital format (mp3 format).
- Each work must be identified with the author's name and surname, home address, telephone number and identity card and curricular synthesis of the author.
- The works at the provincial level will go through a jury coordinated by the Provincial Centers of Houses of Culture in order that they can issue a technical endorsement and dictate which have the required quality to appear at the national contest.
- The jury will be integrated by relevant figures of Cuban music and specialists of the System of Houses of Cu...
Other Information or Anuncios
With the aim of stimulating the musical composition on topics related to the Sugar Industry, the Sugar Group (AZCUBA), the National Council of Culture Houses (CNCC), t...
El Grupo Azucarero (AZCUBA), el Centro Nacional de Capacitación Azucarera (CNCA), el Consejo Nacional de Patrimonio Cultural (CNPC), la Asociación de Técnicos Azuca...